Do not put out the Spirit's fire; do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything.(1 Thes 5:19-21)
These are prophecies and prophetic revelations received from 2008-2010
Prophetic revelations given through the Holy Spirit
1. Wisdom is changeable according to what is fitting for every situation.
2. What is Peace? It is the certainty that God will bring His plan to fulfillment, in all its completion at the appointed time.
3. The Kingdom of God belongs to those who know the heart and mind of God and actively walk in it.
4. The Lord says: “Tell them (the Church) that I love them!” The Lord says: “Tell them (the Church) that I love them!” I sensed that this isn’t a love of approval but a love of rebuke to bring the church into its God’s intended purpose.
The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying: “ Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. (Jer 31:3)
And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:
“My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom the LORD loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives.” If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. (Heb 12:5,6)
5. Every prophecy given by the Lord is a talent given to us that He wants us to put to use. If faithful in using or sharing it, He is bound by His Word to give more.
6. The Lord may not always tell you directly what needs to be done in a situation, but will use a catalyst to reveal to you the true state of your heart which will prompt you to act according to His will. For if your heart is truly revealed to you, God will truly be revealed to you. In this way the will of God is accomplished, together with a true knowing of self and God. The catalyst God will use to reveal your heart is one that you should already be expected to know in the position you find yourself in.
7. The nullified words and actions of God for other purposes sake are preventative measures against the flow and blessing of the Lord. Those governed by such measures are victims of vain results.
8. For the prophets. “Be careful not to fall in the same sins of complacency that I send you to rebuke My people of. The circle of illusion must always be kept open by those who do My will. It is the open circles that will cause you to reach your God given destiny!”
9. 23 Nov 2008 “Be open and willing to receive prophecy anytime (even if those closest to you don’t understand), not only on days / moments of rest.
10. 23 Nov 2008 In times of Judgment, the Lord needs His obedient prophets in order to cancel the damaging works caused by other prophets ignorance so that they may provide for the faithful at a time when others are being judged. (See 2 Kings 4:38-41)
11. 23 Nov 2008 The Lord’s heart. “I rely on My obedient people to keep /make the illusionary circles open so that My will is accomplished.
12. 23 Nov 2008 Many times where we fall and our hearts condemn us is the point where God will come and bless us abundantly so that we may be held even more accountable. For the mercy and grace He shows us at this point of failure, is the same He expects us to give to others who fall so that they may be held accountable too. In this way no-one is with excuse.
13. 23 Nov 2008 A prophecy will be given to a prophet to give to a person. After the fulfillment of the prophecy a failure may occur within that fulfilled prophecy. The Lord may conceal the failure from the prophet. This concealment acts as a catalyst that will prompt man to reveal his proud and unbelieving heart. This achieves three things.
1> It prompts the prophet to seek God more for his own edification and humility.
2> Man has been exposed to the true state of his heart so there is no excuse before God.
3> God is glorified further. (An example of this is seen in 2 Kings 4:8-37)
14. 24 Nov 2008 The problem with the world’s system is that changeable circumstances are at the mercy of imposed set ups.
15. 1 Dec 2008 What is Wisdom? Wisdom is the right application of revealed knowledge in a situation in order to bring about a righteous result.
16. 1 Dec 2008 Work and release the prophecies given to you, for every prophecy received is a talent to be used to release My Kingdom. Work and release every talent in its rightful place, for this is the bridge that will cause you to receive your next talent. An added talent can only come from the dispensation of a previous talent. That’s why the one who works 5 will gain 5; the one who works 2 will gain 2. But he who doesn’t release a talent causes the irreducible complexity of My Kingdom to stop functioning. (See Mat 25:14-30)
17. 3 Dec 2008 I pity My people for they do not understand what they could have in Me!
18. Many desire to see what My hidden face looks like. Your ears are to hear then receive when I speak. Your eyes are to see then perceive when I show. Your mouth to speak all you know, so then they may see the face they do not know!
19. I asked the Lord why some people receive / perceive more than others in the Kingdom. I sensed the Lord leading me along the lines that this depends on two things:
1. Understanding of a person through which I try to get through to them.
2. Flexibility of a person.
The more flexible the person, the greater I can work through them. The greater their lack of understanding, the slower it takes for Me to get through to them. However, some people have less understanding than others about My Ways, but because of their far greater flexibility, I can work through them more swiftly.
20. What is a prophet / prophecy? It is the seeking of the keys that will unlock the truth of God, then communicating revelation of truth through God’s eyes and heart (not your own) so as to be His representative before His people, so that no-one will be with excuse before the living God, for God must honor His Word and integrity.
21. 18 Dec 2008 Those who do not walk in the freedom God has for them, stop the flow of those who do walk in the freedom.
22. 18 Dec 2008 Freedom comes from Holiness.
23. The words of Jesus Christ are universal truth that applies to all men, of all classes and of all generations. No-one is with excuse.
24. God desires mercy and not sacrifice. For mercy is showing compassion for those in need in order to work out an eternal purpose. Its purpose is eternal. Sacrifice is the giving up of something for the sake of something else. Its purpose is temporal.
25. 12 May 2009 “The parables of Jesus were not only given to reveal the facts of reality but as a warning to bring those facts to their rightful place.”
26. 13 May 2009 There are two kinds of judgment. One that comes from the love of God and one that comes from the rejection of that love. (For example God will bring judgment on someone to wake them up - prompted from love, but if they reject this then ultimately hell.)
27. 14 May 2009 “There is a particular and vulnerable kind of patience that is needed during God’s crucial times, times when the world’s salvation is dependent on this patience. It is the kind of patience that Jesus Christ endured to and on the Cross. For if this patience is disrupted, salvation cannot come!
28. “The Gospels and the historical events concerning the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ have all been devised by God in such an infinite and wise way that no allowance is left for refute by the inferior ‘wisdom’ of mankind.”
29. 03 Aug 2009 Wisdom is the mercy of God for man’s limited time on earth.
30. Those that walk in legalism prevent giving the other person what is rightfully theirs.
31. 02 Oct 2009 What is prophecy? “For the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy” It is the direct word from God Himself spoken into the life of a person. This word isn’t subject to any tradition, law (even if God initiated) or human understanding no matter how ‘scriptural it may seem’ The motivation behind prophecy is Love, Mercy and Wisdom.
For e.g. “Peter get up kill and eat.” (Acts 11:7)
David eating the consecrated bread, Jesus Himself walking through the grain fields on the Sabbath. (Matthew 12:1)
32. The Lord showed me His heart for the church. “I have given them the key that will set the prisoners (world) free, but they are not using it. (Here I had the image of a guard walking up and down a jail corridor). They diligently use other keys (the things of the kingdom but which lack wisdom) that fit in the keyhole, but don’t unlock or turn the key (lack of power).”
33. 25 Oct 2009 It is the Lord’s mercy that leads Him to be slow and patient with us. He expects His church to show the same patience and slowness with each other.
34. 6 Dec 2009 The importance about why you shouldn’t hide behind your reasoning and think you are safe there or lean on your own understanding. “Because there is an invisible element of deception that eludes man even with his reasonable understanding.”
35. 11 Dec 2009 “The application of knowledge is life’s greatest challenge.”
36. One morning in prayer I asked the Lord what it is that prevents people from coming to the knowledge of Jesus Christ and being saved. He said to me “Preconceived Misconceptions”.
37. 27 Dec 2009 Be careful not to be distracted by those things that have the appearance of doing the Lord’s work but are actually distracting you from the things God wants for you. These distractions may come in the form of people who seem interested in knowing about the ways of God but who don’t succeed in or want to change their ways!
38. 23 Dec 2009 “Be diligent to do what is required of you and what you have authority over, for death is at your doorstep.” (You only have this life to obey your calling)
39. 23 Dec 2009 “People go to church and listen to sermons or they hear testimonies to find out the ways of the Lord. But be alert, for what you hear may be correct, but this may also cause you to develop a preconceived misconception about God’s workings in your life. Therefore be alert and seek the Lord, for what you know about the Lord may be true, but may not be the way God will choose to work in your life.”
40. 27 Dec 2009 Be careful not to be distracted by those things that have the appearance of doing the Lord’s work but are actually distracting you from the things God wants for you. These distractions may come in the form of people who seem interested in knowing about the ways of God but who don’t succeed in or want to change their ways!
41. "When a person lacks knowledge, God will show mercy to a person when working out circumstances in their life for the sake of time."
42. “Do not worry if you don’t find or understand what you are seeking now, for different times shed different lights and then you will see!”
43. “The problem with most people is that they do not know how to weigh circumstances in their life in comparison to others and be grateful for what they have. This is what stops them from being merciful to others.” (See also The Parable of The Unmerciful Servant - Matthew 18:23-34)
44. 01 Jan 2010 Releasing mercy to others is the catalyst that triggers the Lord to bless you. Mercy has many forms. Sharing the Gospel to others, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, forgiving others, giving people what they need without making things tough for them etc…
45. 02 Jan 2010 The Lord allows difficult circumstances in our life in order to move us to pray. These difficult circumstances will usually be at our selfish point of need, for the Lord knows that the selfishness of mankind is what triggers them to pray. However this praying for our needs is training the Lord wants us to undergo in prayer so that we may be trained and able to endure in prayer for the glorious things that will cause His Kingdom to come on earth.
“When Jesus Christ died for you, He didn’t enforce a copyright law to stop you from dying to self and for others.”
(*note here, that copyright is sometimes useful, however the ‘enforcing’ of copyright, hindering Christians from sharing the things of the Kingdom is unscriptural. An example of good copyright is © Please share freely, etc. Copyright should only ever be used if it is totally necessary, everything the saints have was given to them to share – FREELY !)
"The world and all that is in it belong to the Lord; the earth and all who live on it are His." (Psalm 24:1)
(also see parable of the talents. Matt.25:19-30)
What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge….
1 Cor 9:18
All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. Acts 4:32
"-you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who peach against stealing, do you steal?...............You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? As it is written:"God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you." (Romans 2:21-24)
47. 03 Jan 2010 Why is being meek important? Because it helps you to receive prophecy that is for your own blessing.
48. 08 Jan 2010 For a prophet/servant of the Lord to be powerful and effective, he/she must walk in the power of paradox. The reason is because often times the Lord prescribes a method to work in our lives - a method that seems too simple, too plain or too common and which underrates our preconceived expected procedures of how He works. By disconnecting two elements which are connected together (according to man’s understanding of how things work out) does God accomplish His purposes, prove His power, reveal His glory and existence and humble the proud. (2 Kings 5:10-15)
49. 08 Jan 2010 The world needs to be given the simple mechanisms that will unlock the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, not sermons that are long, disorganized, repetitive with added irrelevant texts, that tire and weaken the power of My message. Observe My Son Jesus. That is how he spoke. Simply, wisely and powerfully unlocking the Mysteries of the Kingdom. He chose the right words, arranged them in the right order, and applied them in the right context in order to create the perfect alignment of speech to release power.
50. 22 Jan 2010 I sensed the Lord's grief for the world because the world's system has molded their thinking in such a way causing them to have preconceived misconceptions about Jesus and the Gospel of truth.
51. 27 Jan 2010 The more holy a person is, the more God may work through them in a way that is contrary/unconventional to the understanding of the world.
52. 02 Feb 2010 People forget or they fail to understand that their possessions are not theirs but the Lord's. God has entrusted these to them in the hope that they will be good stewards over them so that they help bring the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. "The world and all that is in it belong to the Lord; the earth and all who live on it are His".
53. "People's excuses rooted in temporal selfishness and folly will not prevail over the Lord's eternal Word through which all things were made".
54. 03 Feb 2010 “There are those called by God and have been exposed to His righteous ways, but because of their association to the wicked, they are influenced to do evil in the eyes of God. Their disobedience to God will result in them being defeated by their enemies.” (2 Kings 8:16-22)
55. 04 Feb 2010 “Those that associate with the wicked and walk in their ways will be defeated by their enemies."
56. 06 Feb 2010 As Judas Iscariot who chosen by The Christ Himself to be in His inner circle betrayed Him for 30 silver coins, likewise there are also those who are chosen by The Christ to be of His Kingdom, yet betray Him by not walking in the commands of His Kingdom and are thus jeopardizing their eternal salvation. They too cause The Christ "to die" by not helping bring those called to the Kingdom into the Kingdom. For like Judas, it is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the Word of God and the powers of the coming age, if they fall away, to be brought to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting Him to public disgrace." (Hebrews 6:6)
57. 09 Feb 10 "Right understanding is right context"!
58. 11 Feb 10 "No Christian can be truly effective unless they have an eternal perspective towards people and situations."
59. 14 Feb 10 "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." (2 Cor. 4:4)
The above scripture is achieved in the world through the following formula: "A combination of deception + restriction + distraction (through time wasting methods) in order to create a foolish, weakened, dependant and deluded people for the sole purpose of control".
60. 17 Feb 2010 "Obedience brings victory, idolatry brings defeat".
61. 17 Feb 2010 Worship or devotion to anything above the Lord God causes a person to become blind, proud, ambitious and selfish causing an unwillingness to listen to the voice of the Lord, resulting in being caught in a trap that will ultimately lead to a person’s destruction.
62. 18 Feb 2010 Many believers in Christ seem to easily forget what God has delivered them from - HELL!, A place of ETERNAL TORMENT. Their decisions are still subject to temporal mindsets rather than eternal mindsets. Temporal mindsets cause one to follow idols which prevent them from pleasing and serving the Lord wholeheartedly. Temporal mindsets also cause people not to weigh their circumstances correctly and be grateful which prevents them from showing mercy to others.
63. 20 Feb 2010 Whilst in prayer this morning and praying for the world's salvation, I had an image of how people in the world are being molded according to the formula received on the 14th of February. Unique individuals on a conveyer belt going through a machine and being transformed/conformed to be the same.
64. 20 Feb 2010 I sensed the Lord's grief for His chosen good people who are being exposed and subject to wrong teachings. I sensed that this is a reason that is causing His delay so that they may come to their rightful place for He longs to be with them.
65. 20 Feb 2010 The Lord works according to how He sees fitting for righteousness in every situation. On one level He is unlimited and unrestricted without violating His integrity and this supersedes all. On another level He appears to work in a way that "fits" our understanding of His ways for the sake of Wisdom at a given time or place. The problem is when believers interpret the second way as being the absolute because this is comfortable and unchallenging for them, and this is when they limit God.
66. 20 Feb 2010 It is irritating and grievous when people quote the Word of God out of context because they lack the understanding needed in a particular situation, or because they do not wish to repent of their ways. They will use certain scriptures out of context in an attempt to justify their actions which are rooted in a lack of knowledge/wisdom/understanding. Unwillingness to repent is caused by lack of understanding.
67. 20 Feb 2010 Though it is a righteous thing to seek and follow prophecies I have given to nations and leaders, do not prioritize your time in observing the evolvement of these over bringing My kingdom on earth in your own life, for undetermined prophecies I give are subject to change depending on the response of people unknown to you.
68. 20 Feb 2010 "I have given My people the keys and glory of My Kingdom, yet many still pursue the ingloriousness of the world!"
69. 20 Feb 2010 Trust in the Lord, have patience and live with the notion that you have done your best in doing the right thing (according to God's understanding of what is right) so that you don't look back and have regrets.
70. 20 Feb 2010 The only way of a true prophet / prophetess is to see as God sees and understand as God understands.
"You will be ever hearing but never understanding: You will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn and I would heal them." (Matt. 13:14-15)
71. 20 Feb 2010 A prayer for every citizen of the Kingdom:
"I claim God's Kingdom to come on earth through me!"
This is not a prayer rooted in pride, but of individual responsibility as ambassadors of Christ in His Kingdom."
"Your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven." (Matt.6:10)
72. 21 Feb 2010 The Lord may give you the impression that He may want you to give up something, not so that you give it up but in order to get your attention so that you realize that you may be prioritizing that thing over Him. This way of the Lord shouldn't be substituted over times when the Lord literally tells you to give something up. Seek God for the Rhema so that you know what to do.
“For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God” (Exodus 20:5)
73. 05 Mar 2010 “God rebukes both by His providence (His rod) and His Word.
74. "When we rebel against God and our allegiance to Him, then those in subjection to us will rebel against us. Therefore if we find people breaking their covenant with us and neglect their duty, then we must reflect upon our breach of Covenant with God and the neglect of our duty to Him, rather than try to justify ourselves in the comfort that someone else is disobeying the Lord."
75. 05 Mar 2010 Many in their distress seek answers in people and idols rather than in God Himself. In their folly they enquire "Shall I recover?" rather than "What means may I use that I may recover?" They are eager to know only their fortune but not their duty. (2 kings 1:2-3)
76. 05 Mar 2010 "It is a wicked thing to seek answers and revelations through dead and dumb idols. And grievously there are those who still prioritize seeking answers through those who are still not raised with Christ and who lack understanding rather than through Me!"
77. 05 Mar 2010 "Anything that isn't in agreement to the words and commands of Jesus Christ is pagan, and it is a very wicked thing, upon any occasion or pretense whatsoever, to consult with anything pagan instead of to God. For surely we think there is no God when we make flesh our arm (provider)."
78. 05 Mar 2010 "The Lord has given us His Word to save us the labor of going to Ekron." (far away pagan places for answers) (2 Kings 1:2-3). The irony is when the people of Ekron understand the presence and power of God better than those called to be God's own people."
79. 05 Mar 2010 When those in disobedience to God are told by their own idols the thing they wish not to hear it is probable that they listen. But when a servant of the Lord tells the disobedient that they wish not to hear, reproving them for their sin and reminding them of the Lord that is when they cannot bear it, even to the point that they are enraged against the servant of God. No external alarms startle and soften secure sinners, but exasperate them. For He said: “If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you also.” (John 15:20)
80. 04 Apr 2010 "John the Baptist came preaching with zeal and fire preparing the way for the Lord’s first coming. How much more zeal and fire should the prophets of today be walking in, for the second imminent coming of the Lord which shall be the end of all things. (1 Thes 4:15-17)
81. 23/4/2010 It is most important to remain neutral when receiving prophecy from the Lord. Do not allow your own desires or emotions at the time influence the interpretation of any prophecy. Resentment, bitterness, or not feeling like doing something can cause a negative interpretation of prophecy. Likewise a desire for something, self interests, or a boost for something can cause a positively interpretation of prophecy so that it is to your own liking. Therefore remain neutral. (Read Jonah, for this is what happened to him.)
82. 07 May 2010 People won’t help or are reluctant to help if your actions oppose their expected conformities.
83. 08 May 2010 Showing mercy is what opens all doors for the plans of God’s kingdom to come on earth. When people do not show mercy, they close the doors. Fools, how can you pray for revival or for God’s kingdom to come on earth, when you yourselves constantly close the doors that you have authority to open.
84. 03 Jun 2010 Socialism/humanism - This is good intentioned blindness/madness that gives people a pseudo feeling of righteousness without requiring a true sacrifice of self which brings true righteousness. Humanists in their blindness will even risk dying for their "cause", for this heroism gives them this pseudo feeling of righteousness.
85. 12 Jun 2010 There is a side to the Lord’s character not so fully presented in the New Testament that His Church needs to understand more. Only those who know the heart of God can see this side. Those that walk only in the letter of the New Testament and not in His heart are devoid of this understanding. "As a well devoid of water is useless, so are My people devoid of My heart."
86. 13 Jun 2010 Sometimes the Lord will withhold His anointing presence for a time until the time He asks you to pray for something and will restore the anointing presence during this time so that you may know that it is the Lord asking something from you.
87. 17 Jun 2010 Why intentions mean nothing to God? Because they are rooted in a person’s own understanding of a situation, and if this understanding is not in line or agreement with the wisdom and commandments of absolute truth of Christ, then they can only be rooted in a person’s own understanding resulting from their own ignorance, selfishness, corruption, or blindness, and God will not violate His integrity for a person’s limited understanding.
88. 19 Jun 2010 The heart of God is to always bring life into a situation.
89. 23 Jun 2010 It is important to claim prophetic insight into the innermost being of a person for this will show you why people act and speak as they do. The Lord showed me that this is very important because many people speak things they do not mean out of hurt, ignorance, hastiness, not thinking before they speak etc…and this can disrupt the Lord’s plans if not dealt with according to the right insight of why a person behaves as they do Many times people say things that hurt not because they mean to but because they are crying out for something else.
90. 04 Jul 2010 Seek the Lord to find out what He wants from you.
91. 04 Jul 2010 Eternity is a long time to find out you were wrong about the things you considered important and thus prioritized in your life. Therefore seek the Lord now while He may still be found. (Isaiah 55:6)
92. 05 Jul 2010 The power is the ability to get people to see they are in error!
93. 05 Jul 2010
The Lord is blameless
Trust in the Lord
Lean not on your own understanding for the Lord understands all intricacies involved in all situations.
You can only trust in the Lord
Trust in Me, Trust in Me, Trust in Me!
The Lord is blameless and understands all things
The language of God is the language of Truth!
94. 06 Jul 2010 Your life is too short and uncertain not to execute the plans of the Kingdom. Nothing else is important. Everything you accomplish in that very short time will determine where and how you will spend eternity.
95. 07 Jul 2010 Seek your rewards in Heaven, for they are unto eternity.
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (Matthew 6:19-21)
96. 07 Jul 2010 People receive powerful revelations from the Lord not only for their edification and sake, but for the sake of others. This is what some people do not realize, and therefore prioritize their attempts to “protect” their ministries and exaltation of self. In this way they shut the Kingdom of Heaven in men’s faces. They themselves do not enter, nor will they let those enter who are trying to. (Matthew 21:13)
97. 07 Jul 2010 Why people develop literal mindsets. Literal mindsets are the result of any authority whose purpose is to mold people in a certain way so that people can respond or act in the way according to the purpose any ungodly authority is trying to accomplish. Over the years, this [control] has increased abundantly, therefore people have become more and more literal in their interpretation of things, or expect literal interpretations from others.
Less control of the mind means more freedom in interpretation. A person can only interpret or operate in the boundaries of the permitted freedom given to them. This is a problem when dealing with the things of God, for God is not limited in the way He speaks to people and in the way He chooses to work things out in a person’s life. For God is the absolute being of true freedom, and where there is true freedom, there is also no restriction on interpretation.
98. 08 Jul 2010 The Lord may give powerful visions and revelations to fools so that they will be held more accountable for how they released such knowledge to others. For a wise man or a man of understanding doesn’t always need to receive such powerful visions for he naturally understands to do the right thing to bring many to salvation.
“For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.“(Luke 12:48)
99. 15 Jul 2010 The only way to grow in the prophetic is to be surrounded by ungrateful people who do not acknowledge what you have done for them for this helps you to see the heart and grief of God who likewise does not receive the due gratitude of salvation He has given Mankind!
100. 26 Jul 2010 “My people need to be very careful not to allow any bitterness or resentment to root against Me during times when I am bringing correction to them as a result of their previous disobedience”
101. 29 Jul 2010 "Due to the gas strike today, many people cannot reach their home destination, for they failed to be ready by not filling their gas tanks. At the Lords return, many of His people likewise will not reach their home destination, for they too failed to be ready by not taking oil in jars along with their lamps in order to meet the Bridegroom.
“Therefore keep watch because you do not know the day or the hour." (Matthew 25:13)
102. 01 Aug 2010 My people need to walk in the prophetic dimension of God to show the Kingdoms supersedence to the world. When they show contempt for the prophetic they are only depriving the world of the power of God.
103. 01 Aug 2010 My people somehow seem to fail to understand that if they release the knowledge and blessings I give them freely, that I will abundantly bless them with more. For in this way they are walking in the heart of the kingdom rather than in the selfishness of the world.
104. 01 Aug 2010 People do not want truth but the continuity of delusion that gives them the feel good factor through their cultural influence and dominance. (This is because of the superficiality of the environment they are subject to)
Note: This applies to those subject to it not to those genuinely seeking truth
105. 02 Aug 2010 "I sensed that there are many in the Church who are walking in much of the same zeal, knowledge and ambition for the Kingdom of God as Saul of Tarsus before his conversion, but like him are blinded to the true heart of God. Like him they need to be "blinded" in their zeal and ambitions so that they may then see. Walking in the heart of God does not mean you allow others in their ignorance or folly to have authority over the authority and wisdom you possess in the Kingdom, but that you know how to weigh situations with the aim to bring peace and joy through knowing how to release the necessary amount of mercy to person whereby that peace and joy is attained without disrupting the effectiveness of the Kingdom. If that peace and joy isn't attained, then the person has been deficient in releasing mercy, and is thus still subject to the law and not the heart."
106. 08 Aug 2010 "People prioritize submission to their leaders and advocate that it is their duty to obey them because the fallibility of leaders weakens the demand for people to change their lives in comparison to what is required of them as spoken by the infallible Christ. It is an excuse under the guise of "obedience" not to wholeheartedly obey!"
107. 08 Apr 2010 What does it mean to have the mind of Christ?
Having the mind of Christ is not walking in the notion that just because you are born-again and thus in Christ you therefore have the mind of Christ. Having the mind of Christ is walking in the death of your own understanding and therefore fully trusting and obeying God. Death to your own understanding means you no longer judge and you no longer presume unless it is prophetic from God.
"I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by Himself; He can do only what he sees His Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does." (John 5:19-20)
108. "The Lord oftentimes isolates those He has appointed/anointed/called, for His work from companions that do not understand the ways of the Lord."
"...Go to him, get him away from his companions, and take him into an inner room. Then take a flask and pour the oil on his head and declare "This is what the Lord says, "I anoint you King over Israel." Then open the door and run, don't delay!" (2 Kings 9:2)
"But when God who set me apart from birth and called me by His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus." (Galatians 1:15-17)
109. 05 Mar 2010 "Those who are concerned for God's glory act in holy zeal. Those concerned about their own reputations act in passion." (Luke 9:54-56)
110. 20 Feb 2010 I grieve when My people spend hours, months and years studying what the world calls 'knowledge' when I have given them true knowledge and the strategies for effective learning through My Spirit.
I have given them the Divine Truth of Christ, yet they subject themselves to knowledge that is ultimately irrelevant and to information written by those who do not have My light. They pride themselves in their 'educated' titles as opposed to their achievements as privileged ambassadors of My Kingdom. They seek prosperity and success through their learning, but I have given them the answer:
"Do not let My Book depart from your mouth, meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful." (Joshua 1:8)
"The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive." (Deut. 6:24)
"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things". (John 14:25)
“For they will always be learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.” (2 Tim.3:7)
111. 27 Mar 2010 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven” (Matthew 5:3).
I always wanted to know what this really means. Then the Lord showed me:
It means walking in the understanding that you lack full knowledge of circumstances and people which then naturally releases you into humility and complete dependence on God.
112. 08 May 2010 Be careful that in your pursuit to save the world, that you are not weakened or deterred from your course by the feel good factor or emotional deception of those you are trying to save. (don’t be deterred by the unbelievers, or even Christians who are not walking in obedience)
113. "My people obey Me! Do not prioritize submission to your leaders over your submission to Me. Look and learn from My people Israel. For many times their obedience to Me wavered according to the leaders they were subject to. I have not called you to be a wavering people whose obedience is subject to the obedience and influence of your leaders. But I have called you to be a steady and decided people subject to Me. For irregardless of their leaders they were given the covenant and they knew how they should walk. Likewise you have been given My Word, and irregardless of your leaders, you too should know how to walk .This is why I have always made My Word to be available to all rather than confining it to leaders so that each person may work out their own salvation."
114. "Saturate yourselves with the Words of Christ. Learn them and meditate on them. For no matter how many righteous works you do for the Lord, without this saturation, an unexpected event may occur in your life which may cause you to disobey one of His commands, and it may be a command that will determine whether you lose your salvation or not. Neglect of integral commands of the Lord, will cause a weakening in your reflexive responses at a time that may determine your salvation.
For righteous works can have a way of disguising our right standing with God and giving us a false assurance of our salvation. Look at the world. They do “righteous” works, but as I have already told you that "all our righteous acts are like filthy rags." (Isaiah 64:6)
Therefore prioritize the Integral Words of My Son Jesus Christ, and then true righteousness will naturally flow in your lives."
115. "When a person prioritizes the subjection of their actions or decisions under the scrutiny of any leader rather than under God, they are giving people the honor that is due to God alone. They risk being in sin, for they may be unaware that in the eyes of God that person may be in heresy. A person’s actions are to be always placed under the scrutiny and authority of the Word of God. For those that sin like others must expect to suffer like them; God is unyieldingly just!"
116. What is heresy? Heresy is any belief that isn’t truth.
What is truth? Truth is the Words of Jesus Christ interpreted correctly in the right context. What is the greatest heresy? The greatest heresy is persisting to believe that you are right, when there is the possibility that you may be wrong and not making the effort to seek truth, especially when you have the reasoning ability to know the possibility of error that you detect in others.
What causes heresy? Heresy is caused when a person hasn’t truly died to self. When a person hasn’t truly died to self, elements in their personality seeking to exalt ‘the self’ will release ‘justified understanding’ in order to keep the ‘self’ alive. Heresy is made from the same material as truth because it uses the Word of God as its final source, and therefore seems to be truth, but it is shaped in such a way through fine sounding arguments that distort truth, and thus only through its application can one see that it doesn’t lock into truth. Truth receives its power in its everlasting ability to circumvent error and thus expose it. Error or heresy receives its defeat from its open gaps that permit truth to enter in order to circumvent and thus expose the error.
117. "Non restriction of unmentioned concessions".
118. Those that persist in consulting things and people pagan to God for their answers and do not humble themselves under the Lord's instruction and warnings bring upon them a sentence of death.
"For those that will not enquire of the Word of God for their comfort shall be made to hear it, whether they will or not, and to their amazement."
119. "When prophecy or instruction is given to us by the Lord, a moderately enthusiastic response to the directive of God reflects insufficient zeal for accomplishing the announced task. Therefore a moderately enthusiastic response will bring about moderate success." (see 2 Kings 13)
120. "I am not a God of annihilation, but of restoration."
121. "Sometimes the very person you have a scornful attitude towards, is the very person God will use to bring you to your destiny."
"When Jehu went out to his fellow officers, one of them asked him, “Is everything all right? Why did this madman come to you?" "You know the man and the sort of things he says," Jehu replied. "That's not true! they said. "Tell us." Jehu said, "Here's what he told me : "This is what the Lord says: I anoint you king over Israel." (2 kings 9:11-12)
“Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. When His family heard about this, they went to take charge of Him, for they said, "He is out of His mind." (Mark 3:20-21)
"Therefore people and leaders of God, learn from these and do not be stiff necked as your fathers were. Seek the Lord when you find yourselves showing contempt towards Prophets, for this may be the very person God is trying to use to bring you into your God given destiny."