THE EDUCATION DECEPTION
“I grieve when My people spend hours, months and years studying what the world calls “knowledge” when I have given them true knowledge and the strategies for effective learning through my Spirit. I have given them the Divine Truth of Christ, yet they subject themselves to knowledge that is ultimately irrelevant and to information written by those who do not have My light. They pride themselves in their 'educated' titles as opposed to their achievements as privileged ambassadors of My Kingdom. They seek prosperity and success through their learning, but I have given them the answer”
"Do not let My Book depart from your mouth, meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful." (Joshua 1:8)
"The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive." (Deut. 6:24)
The importance of continuously meditating on God’s Word is to gain truth, wisdom insight and knowledge. With wisdom and knowledge comes understanding and revelation about the importance of obedience. With obedience comes the blessing of the Lord.
The following scripture shows the consequences for God’s people who choose to subject themselves to a king over the Lord their God. (king also representing any ungodly authority you subject your mind and meditation to)
So Samuel told all the words of the LORD to the people who asked him for a king. And he said, “This will be the behavior of the king who will reign over you: [color=#BF0000]
· He will take your sons and appoint them for his own chariots and to be his horsemen, and some will run before his chariots.
· He will appoint captains over his thousands and captains over his fifties,
· He will set some to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and some to make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots.
· He will take your daughters to be perfumers, cooks, and bakers.
· He will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves, and give them to his servants.
· He will take a tenth of your grain and your vintage, and give it to his officers and servants.
· He will take your male servants, your female servants, your finest young men, and your donkeys, and put them to his work.
· He will take a tenth of your sheep. And you will be his servants.
And you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, and the LORD will not hear you in that day.”
Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, “No, but we will have a king over us, that we also may be like all the nations, and that our king may judge us and go out before us and fight our battles.”(1 Samuel 8:10-20)
It doesn’t take a genius Christian to know that the enemy does not want the plans of the Lord to be executed on earth and that he is trying to send as many as possible to the lake of fire with him. The enemy’s hindrance to God’s plans in a person’s life and on the earth is achieved through powerful and corrupt conspirators who are gradually increasing their purposes in the world and infiltration of society through influential sectors to form a One World Government. The key influential sector through which people are distracted and deluded from the truth of God is through the education system which is presented to them as a “good and the right thing” through the use of fine sounding and logical arguments.
The main purpose of education should be to make a person a competent thinker whereby they can attain independence through that competence and also so that they can make a difference in the world for improvement. However the mainstream education system is rigged in order to turn human beings that can think for themselves and be independent into graduated robotic slaves for the purpose of distracting them from the truth and to be mentally conformed so that powerful and corrupt conspirators (Governments) can achieve their goals through them on the planet (which goals are control of the masses).
“He will appoint captains over his thousands and captains over his fifties will set some to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and some to make his weapons of war and equipment for his chariots.”
Basically the whole system is designed in a way to get people to serve them as stated in 1 Samuel 8:10-20, and when Christians prioritize their submission to a king (or any other system or ruler) over obedience to God, then they become subject to a system designed to make slaves of them, resulting in ineffectiveness for the Kingdom.
“For they will always be learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.” (2 Tim.3:7)
How this is all achieved:
The Lord gave me the following prophecy to show how any ungodly authority takes control of the masses.
"The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." (2 Cor. 4:4)
The above scripture is achieved in the world through the following formula: "A combination of deception + restriction + distraction (through time wasting methods) in order to create a foolish, weakened, dependent and deluded people for the sole purpose of control".
This formula is achieved through the education system in the following ways:
Deception is achieved through the following means:
No synthesis between and within subjects:
Synthesis is the ability to understand how parts of a given thing connect with each other into the whole system so that you can then effectively produce or create the very thing for which any given thing exists. For example synthesis in music is understanding how notes, rhythm and instruments connect or communicate with each other so that one can then on their own initiative write their own music or play an instrument.
· School subjects are taught in such a way where only the most basic concepts of a subject are taught without any synthesis to the parts that make up that subject. The result is basic knowledge of a subject whereby it is useless. Here are a few examples of what I mean:
· Geometry and technics are taught separately at basic level and without any synthesis between the two subjects so that you don’t understand how to build a house for instance. The result is further education to get a job so that you can get a mortgage, where you can work 30 years of your life to pay off a house that would only cost $10,000 to build, if you had learned bricklaying for about a week instead of years of technical study etc.
· Music is taught in such a way where only basic concepts are taught, such as learning a few notes, singing a few songs, clapping to rhythms etc… but you are not taught how to play an instrument properly or how to write your own music which could prove useful later in life. Likewise this is why you have students who have been learning French at school for 4 years and can’t even speak the language making it useless. Without synthesis, any knowledge learnt becomes pointless or without any real usefulness and is ineffective.
Education over wisdom:
· Emphasis and recognition is given to being educated rather than to being wise. The two are not the same. Education is knowledge and sometimes useless knowledge. Wisdom is the right application of true knowledge to bring about a righteous result. This is why there are so many educated fools who may have a college education with well-paying jobs but have no understanding about individuality or what life is all about or who get themselves into a lifetime of debt.
· Much of education is guided by naturalism, (the belief that the physical universe and the laws determining its behavior are all that exist.) This means that students are conformed to a mindset where anything outside of this limited understanding (including God) doesn’t exist, or if He does, He doesn’t intervene into our physical world. If any reference is made to a Creator it is usually in a distorted or weakened way. The irony is when “christian” schools introduce naturalism into their curriculum and teach it in such a way as if it were fact. (e.g. evolution)
· Since the prevailing assumption of the education system is naturalism, people then believe they are not accountable to God, the main lie is conforming people to believe that the whole reason for being alive therefore is to make money through a good education, and obtain material goods so that you live a comfortable lifestyle – after all you deserve it as you have worked so hard so that you can get something that isn’t guaranteed. This is achieved by playing on the natural selfishness already inherent in mankind.
“Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”
And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’ “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’
“But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’ “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.” (Luke 12:15-21)
Deception in books:
· Most school subjects taught aren’t real knowledge but ultimately irrelevant information.
· Imposed text books are written by people who do not have the light of Christ.
· Much information taught through textbooks isn’t accurate information but contains purposely engineered inaccuracies and suppressed truth for the sake of financial gain, and political correctness etc. For example evolution is taught as science rather than as someone’s hypothetical theory and presented as truth, but the truth that evolution is only a theory with no scientific proof, or the fact that many scientists have become Christians after realizing evolution is impossible, isn’t taught.
Unnecessary prolongation of studies:
· Much learning is prolonged through the unnecessary repetition of already learned facts. For example, grammar can be taught in 6 months (non-intensively, about a few weeks if taught intensively), however the curriculum is designed in such a way whereby a series of grammar books will be imposed as part of a curriculum spread over a 4 year course. In this way students are kept at school longer (more tuition fees) and text book writers make more profit selling their 4 part series books that has to be completed over 4 years (much of which is repeated information) rather than containing all the information in one book. This is time wasting especially for a person that doesn’t even have plans to pursue a career related to a certain subject.
Restriction is achieved through the following means:
Mind control through pre-set rules
· Since the goal is to produce graduated robots devoid of human independence and rationality, people are therefore programmed like computers to think in a certain way through preset rules. The program is to get people to accept certain beliefs as true without even considering if they could be false. This is achieved through reward and punishment. It goes something like this:
· The only answer allowed to the following question is “blue”. So “What color is the (green) chalkboard? Blue, because every other possible or truthful answer has been ruled of limits from the start. If the rules have been preset then many correct or true answers have been pre-eliminated and if you don’t answer blue, then you are made to appear as a non-conformist or weird by the standards of the system. This is contradictory to true learning which seeks to explore truth through many different means.
· Mind control means less freedom in interpretation and openness to other options. A person can only interpret or operate in the boundaries of the permitted freedom given to them. This is a problem when dealing with the things of God, for God is not limited in the way He speaks to people and in the way He chooses to work things out in a person’s life. God is the absolute being of true freedom, and where there is true freedom; there is also no restriction or openness in interpretation. As a result, people have become more and more literalistic in their understanding of things; expect literalistic interpretations from others becoming devoid of any rationality in the process.
Students are restricted and robbed of time they could use to seek quality knowledge, truth and their own interests through the following means:
· Students are often oppressed by being made to participate in a curriculum they often may not want to or have no say in. If they don’t it affects their grades. Much of what they are made to participate in is usually meaningless. In this way people are denied the opportunity to learn what they really want and is useful to them.
· Enforcement of irrelevant and involuntary subjects. Students are made to take up difficult subjects such as advanced maths and chemistry in order to get the grades needed to pursue a career that doesn’t even require knowledge of such subjects, such as law. Those that don’t enjoy a particular subject are made to learn it. This high-pressure system deceives one into thinking that they have to get a high mark to compete to make excessive money in corrupt professions.
· Restriction through unnecessary workloads. As one progresses through high school, increasingly useless assignments are given which don’t really teach anything useful.
· Most students (except the genuine lazy ones) are not at fault when they lack useful thinking skills. They are not being held back by their own laziness, but by direct oppression from a system with the power to punish them or put a bad mark on their transcripts if they don’t give up their individual pursuits of knowledge in favor of hollow superficial and useless schoolwork.
Wrong criteria separation:
· Students are not separated according to abilities and interests but by age. This means that well behaved or intelligent students are put in the same class with disruptive or disinterested ones, often of less academic ability. Equality and political correctness then has to be maintained by dragging up the slow learners and students that are not even interested at the expense of the smart ones. Separating students on the wrong criteria leads to incongruitiesand a breakdown of the system and its components. Less capable students then waste other’s time.
· As a result, those that really want to progress and learn are put under further oppression and stress whereby they have to study extra hours to compensate for time wasted in school.
Human rights and political correctness
· Due to political correctness and human rights, teachers are now very limited in their methods of discipline and in what they can teach. They are forced to teach some things, and not allowed to teach others.
· Both teachers and students have to suffer when the idiotic and delinquent minority ruins it for the rest.
· In an effort to be multicultural, politically correct and eclectic, the class curriculum has become furthermore shallow and disorganized in their effort to teach students a global viewpoint. Topics are taught a little at a time, and never do teachers spend time to help students integrate the pieces into a coherent picture that can be used or built upon.
· The world’s ways of political correctness, friendliness, and human rights is a hindrance and preventing anything that is right and true from being released and accomplished in the world. In this way people miss out on what is important, right and true because they have been subject to a system that has conformed them in such a way whereby they are afraid of upsetting anyone or going contrary to the flow believing this is a righteous thing. Political correctness isn’t the language of God but the language of a world seeking to protect their selfishness, through a corrupted form of godliness.
DISTRACTION (through time wasting methods):
Students strength, energy, vitality and precious time is eroded by the wasteful components of the school curriculum.
· Much in school concerns extra curriculum activities such as camps, drama, football, basketball, games, student council meetings to name a few which could be time spent on real world activities instead of being wasted in these trivialities.
· Quality of information has been sacrificed for quantity of information. Much of what is taught or imposed on students through assignments is random, useless, meaningless and therefore time wasting. As a result, academic inflation and the devaluation of information has turned intellectual ambition into apathy.
· Non-strategic teaching methods means more time wasting, more repeating the same facts.
· This overload only prevents students from finding the valuable time to learn anything they have learnt well enough so that they can then apply it!
· Separating students on the wrong criteria and enforcing them to do subjects they do not want to do, restricts those that do want to learn because less capable and disinterested students causes them to misbehave and waste the others time.
· Due to all these factors, social, financial, academic and intellectual dysfunction results for students, parents and teachers causing them to be dependent upon the system and isolated from the real world.
· Since no synthesis is taught between and within subjects and since much of what is taught is useless for everyday living or survival, people leave school after spending 12 years there with no real skills to get them through life and be independent and are therefore made subject again to either go to college or University for a few more years to study something usually irrelevant to what they were taught at school (there are the exceptions of course where one must study specialized subjects at university which can’t be taught at school, but even much of these do not require much of the knowledge taught at school). Their memory of school becomes a vague memory of random, meaningless, and useless facts. It is like having a disassembled machine in front of you where the parts are just useless random metal parts and not knowing how to assemble the parts to make the machine work.
· Dysfunction results due to the physical and mental stress that students suffer because of unnecessary overloading, time wasting, enforced conformation, and the substituting of real knowledge for useless knowledge.(students seem to understand this more than many adults). In order to “escape” students resort to watching T.V, taking drugs, delinquent behavior, and over-socialization which are things that only cause a student to further detract from learning what is truly needed in life, producing the perpetual time wasting conform escape conform escape vicious circle. This is actually the goal of the New World Order - their plan is to create a chaordic (order out of chaos) system, where people are either drones, or delinquent, this is for one reason only – control !
· This cycle then induces the survival mode of life where in order to survive students are forced to take shortcuts and get by with the least amount of effort possible. Even this small amount of effort is too much and applied toward futile ends. The motive for studying is now just to sit for exams and pass them and not for genuinely seeking knowledge and retaining that knowledge thereafter. Knowledge which could be a useful and powerful thing is made into their source of distress and becomes the least of their priorities as they now have to do whatever is possible to regain the self-esteem, recognition, and peace of mind that is taken from them by the system (which also must be done within the confines of the system.) When you see a student, what you’re really seeing is someone low on ambition and initiative, but starving for recognition and self-esteem. These are symptoms of a system that is anti-life, anti-freedom (true freedom, not democratic ‘freedom’) and anti-individualism.
· Since thinking for oneself and seeking one’s own truth and sense of morality is taken from them, their individualism is expressed through superficial means such as through eccentric clothes and hair, and the seeking of attention through varied and even inappropriate means. These superficial methods are all things that are still legal within the system. Once their individuality is broken, the student body splits then splits into two groups: those who conform and those who fail (according to the systems pre-conformed and preset definition of failure).
This tactic is the same tactic the CIA MK Ultra Experiments used to break people, to make them into controlled drones for the Government. The Government (or NWO Elite)has since advanced to make this control worldwide, being able to attain the same results through TV (influence) and the educational system, so they effectively no longer need MK Ultra anymore, as they have already achieved the results – a blind educated mass of people – worldwide who are convinced the education system is the answer to everything !
· The ones that conform learn the rules of the game, no matter how illogical they are and play it through to the satisfaction of faculty. They learn to trust authority over their own potentials and initiatives as these have been suppressed, so they become robots very good at their tasks and are given a pat on the back for how well they fit the mold imposed on them. Many go to college/university, and absorb what’s fed to them well, and become academics with comfortable incomes and lifestyles. But, however wonderful that sounds, they are farm cows living the illusion that they are flying cows through their feel good factor and nothing more, because their energy, time and even money is robbed to give the farmer his spilt milk. Since they have been molded in a system of quantity over quality as a means of survival, they then carry this mindset with them through life and in their own careers; because they have been taught that there is no profit for the supplier in quality. These are the ones who have been conformed to believe through the “right track” fine sounding argument that life is all about working 9-5 and that it is perfectly logical to work 30 years of your life to pay off a house that only costs $10,000 to build. (bricks and cement) .These are the ones that become so detached from reality, common sense, and from what truly matters, that it usually takes a tragedy to wake them up (if they wake up) to what the meaning of life is and what is truly important.
· The ones who do not conform fall behind unless they are clever enough to find another source of education that suits them more or they get a breakthrough doing something else. Their grades are mediocre as they are disillusioned with the system and no longer care about pleasing it. Chances of graduation and pursuing higher education are slim, and most of these either drop out or graduate and immediately acquire low paying jobs. The price of refusal to conform is rejection into slow wage earning jobs. Regardless, some of these are intelligent and wise perceiving the illogicality of the system which is what has caused their disillusionment in the first place.
· Therefore the system is designed to produce either worker drones who serve the state and its partnering greedy corporations, or welfare recipients who are an excuse for the state to maintain its colossal parasitic size and an idiotic consumer base to buy every modern ‘convenience’ and every poison these corporations throw at the masses.
· Due to neglect of synthesis in learning, parents can often end up paying extra money for private tuition in areas their child wishes to attain fullness of knowledge in (of which many are forced to give up anyway due to the necessary enforcement of useless work overloads of school). Others get the pseudo feel good factor by spending thousands of dollars to educate their kid privately.
· The parents themselves are also the product of a system that has caused their memory of school to be a vague memory of random, meaningless, and useless facts meaning they themselves are not in the position to help their children with their homework and end up paying others to teach their kids things that they themselves should have already been taught! This means more homework for the kids and more money out of the parents’ pocket. Parents believe they can’t help their children because they have forgotten what they learnt at school, when in reality it is because they themselves weren’t taught effectively so as to retain the knowledge.
· Parents believe that they don’t have to worry about teaching morality or ethics to their children because “it’s being done for them” in school. They also don’t get to spend genuine time with their kids because they are too busy with school work or being entertained in school functions, and the parents themselves are the product of a system designed not to give their children valuable time.
In certain countries where the education system is so poor, students are made to attend extra evening classes in order to learn what should have been taught in school. This is more time wasting, extra work and stress on students and more money out of parent’s pockets. Parents then pay further fees to educate their kids at a tertiary level so that their kid can then get a job to buy a house for themselves. Tuition fees, books, accommodation, food, pocket money, travel expenses, over a period of about 4 years, when these expenses are added up at the end of 4 years is enough money to have bought your child an apartment.
· He will take your sons and appoint them for his own chariots and to be his horsemen, and some will run before his chariots.
· Despite the problems, teachers are also restricted in their ability to respond to any problems they perceive in class and in what they can teach since they are taking orders from their superiors. Due to political correctness and school boards who are afraid of disapproval by a vocal minority with political influence, teachers are confined to a restricted curriculum and disciplinary measures which they are forced to follow.
· Such guidelines are set by a panel of puppets with no clue as to what the truth is, let alone initiative to spread truth should they know it (they themselves having been molded not to take initiative but conform). These puppets design the school curriculum, and despite once being students and teachers themselves, they have no understanding.
· These factors also mean that any funds they receive they waste on equipment that isn’t necessary just to keep up with the politically correct trend for schools to be technologically current, when instead that money could be used for more useful things.
· This restriction and stress on teaches then also causes them to go into survival mode like their own students whereby they just come to work to get paid, throwing much useless information to students randomly without any purposeful or strategic preparation.
The result is a system designed to cause friction so that the components feed off one another. This friction causes contempt among its components, as each is suffering and blaming one another instead of blaming the system itself. Teachers have contempt for the students, becoming frustrated with them, seeing them as the cause of their own stress. Instead of teaching students how to learn to think for themselves, they spend more time teaching them how to behave and obey by making up illogical rules which only irritate students more.
· Unless already broken by it, students then see authority as something to be defied. This tension between student and teacher shatters trust between them, and any teaching and learning between them enters the domain of negative reinforcement. Instead of loving and respecting each other, they have contempt for each other, and both just do what they are supposed to, to avoid consequences if they do otherwise.
· Teachers are kept busy and distracted because the more they work, the more they get paid. The more useless school programs there are with federal or state funding, the more money they get. The more schools have the programs, the more funding they receive from federal benefactors.
The lie -“The right track”
The Word of God tells us that the thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy and to be alert because the enemy prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour (1 Peter 5:8). This devouring is achieved through deceptive mindsets achieved through fine sounding and reasonable arguments which have a form of godliness but denying the real power.
“I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments” (Colossians 2:4)
The ‘right track’ mindset is what students are being conformed to by the system, concerning their destiny. This is achieved by applying a form of godliness and morality through fine sounding arguments. You are conformed to measure your success by what the system considers is successful so that you then fear deviating from the “right track” because then you are seen as a failure. We hear stories of people who get wealthy after dropping out of college and pursuing their dreams or who defied convention and revolutionized the world. But what is implied is that these people are the exception and not the rule and that you belong to the rule (who makes the rules ?) and not the exception.
As a result many students are under this illusion, the illusion being that they either follow this track and try to be the best cow in the herd to maintain financial and social security which they believe is given to them by a “trustworthy” source, or else defy the system and fail miserably.
The ‘right track’ is: get good grades because when you get good grades you can then get an education which will then secure you being favored by employers. When you get a good job you will earn good money to buy whatever you want and then you can get a mortgage and have a good marriage and family, with all the modern conveniences that the world system can give you.
This is what is really meant by this fine sounding argument:
Don’t worry about making an impact on the world, just put all your time and energy into getting good grades so that you will be so distracted and weakened from seeking the true meaning of life and from truth that will teach you that what takes years of learning at school can be taught in a very short time.
Just get good grades because that is all you will be in the eyes of those you will serve. Feel special through the feel good factor of a college education, smart outfits and a “secure” 9-5 job because much will be taken from you as you will be working to maintain the system as you are seen fit, because those who make the rules need you to be good farm cows producing as much milk as you can, until it is time for the slaughter.
We won’t tell you that despite your hard work, your job isn’t guaranteed and we don’t like reminding people that they may not even be alive tomorrow. Just keep busy and distracted for another 45 years of your life (if you live that long) so that again you focus all your energy and time on futile ends and don’t worry about your own eternal salvation or the salvation of others who are going to hell, because as long as you stay distracted, specialized and compartmentalized, we’ll clothe you, feed you, give you a good family, and bury you in a good plot of land.
“ Vanity of vanities….. allis vanity and grasping for the wind.” – Ecclesiastes 1
….he will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive groves, and give them to his servants. (Your talents and hard work will be used to benefit others )
He will take a tenth of your grain and your vintage, and give it to his officers and servants. (unnecessary taxes to support those who do not need)
And he will take your male servants, your female servants, your finest young men,and your donkeys, and put them to his work.(you will live in the illusion that those working for you are serving you when in reality they are serving the system)
He will take a tenth of your sheep. And you will be his servants. (you will be robbed of anything that is rightfully yours which can give you independence)
And you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, and the LORD will not hear you in that day.” (You will wake up when it is too late!)
(1 Samuel 8:10-20)
This is the illusion Jesus warned us to protect ourselves from.
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.” (Matthew 6:19-20)
Deviating from the track is something the system and people do not regard as good, because it shows initiative and someone who is saying that everything they (the world system) believe is a lie. However the Word says:
But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.(Luke 12:5)
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” (Romans 12:2)
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?” (Mat 6:25-27)
Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. (John 6:27)
Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil. (James 4:13-16)
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? (Mark 8:36,37)
Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? (1 Cor 1:20)
When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. (Acts 4:32)
The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. (Mat 13:22)
“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. (Luke 21:34)